Vivi

"Success Is Not Just Getting What You Want BUT Doing The Right Things With It"

Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I am back!

I am back!

My last blog was on 21 April 2011. Gosh! How much has happened since that day!
A quick update. I joined Capitaland on 4 July 2011. After a year and a month, I am back with ERA. It has been a nice journey, though it is not the destination I want. This journey reinforce my belief that I do not want to be employed. Being self-employed gives me a lot of flexibility. I can do what I like to do at my own pace. I have a vision. And I am thankful to the Man above. He gives me the option to decide my path ahead.

Just a short blog today. Will keep the writings coming.

Meanwhile, stay happy and passionate to what you are doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home