Vivi

"Success Is Not Just Getting What You Want BUT Doing The Right Things With It"

Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tanya's Concert

Watched Tanya's Concert in Singapore Indoor Stadium juz now. Brought back so much memories of the days i worked with her.

I have always been a fan of Tanya. I like her songs, her unplugged presentations of the songs, and more her personality. Tanya and Kit Chan are my favorite local artistes. I am lucky to have worked with both of them when i was in the entertainment industry. I always remembered a scene where i was with Tanya to do a radio interview in FM1003. She brought along her guitar and sang the song "Joni" on the guitar. I will never forget the scene, where i saw her so engrossed playing the guitar and singing the song. Beautiful.

Tanya has always not been a perfect live singing artiste to me. But there is juz a special feel to her live singing. Its this feel and the not so perfect singing makes me like her performance. It was a pleasant surprise to see Kit appearing as special artiste for Tanya's concert. Wow, once Kit sings, you can see the difference between these 2 artistes. Kit, to me, has got the perfect singing. When they sang the song "Home", i feel so proud to be a Singaporean :)

Thanks to Connie for giving me the tics to the concert.

My 20s, those days in the entertainment industry...



P/S: I still prefer Tanya playing guitar in jeans :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home