Vivi

"Success Is Not Just Getting What You Want BUT Doing The Right Things With It"

Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Number 5

Had our ERA Victory Division Annual Division Meeting (ADM) today. This is an annual meeting where we were updated on our division and individual sales for Year2007. Its official. I am ranked no. 5 in total sales for last year.

Like I mentioned in my previous blog, Year 2007 was a perfect year for me. Workwise, I had a breakthrough in my sales. This can be attributed to the rosy property market and hardwork i put in for the year. But what's over is over. We must be forward looking. I have set myself a higher target for this year. The difference between Year 2008 and 2007 is the different market conditions. I have a feeling this year will be slower than last year and the only way I can achieve another breakthrough is through sheer hard and smart work. I went through my work journal for Year 2007 and on it I wrote "Less Work, More Income". This year, I wrote "Double Up Your Effort". I simply have to put in more effort to achieve my target.

We will have our annual ERA Business Conference next week. This will be on a company level where we will be ranked with all other ERA associates. Competition is stiff and I dunno if i will fall into the Top 200 or 300. Will update after the conference.


Receiving the award from my director, Joe Tng


Top 10 Achievers in our Division

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It is a great accomplishment considering that you gave birth last year as well. Hard work + Luck from Little Leo helps! :) Rubes

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wow! congrats my dear sista ;) yup little leo is a bundle of joy and a lucky little baby. Cheers to more good years

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home